Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Ramblings of a Drunken Irish Blogger - Cher-a, sweet Cher-a













I was told that no one wants to see pictures of "Turley-bound bums. The internets was created for boobs." I feel that I am far enough into my blog-dom to have my first "hot chick" entry. Chera Kimiko is a lead anchor for Fox23 in Tulsa. Maybe its just because I am partial to brunettes, but I think she is way hotter than the Amy McRees of the world. I would go into detail about the things I would do with/to Chera, but I don't want my blog shut down just yet. She is modest, too. You cannot easily locate pics of Chera parading in her bikini. I know. I've looked. The brief glimpses of her legs (see: left picture) and her penetrating eyes (see: top left picture) make the evening news almost bearable. Almost. Anyone that has any additional pictures, feel free to post them. I won't be mad at you. I'm going to go take a cold shower, now.


I don't really know what Chera is talking about, and frankly I don't care. She's awful purty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me?! Hello?! Are you gonna "blog" all night or am I gonna get some doggy grub sometime this week? kthxbai

Signed,
Loco

Drunken Irish Blogger said...

Git backin yer cage. I'll feed you when I darn well please.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and btw. Those two girls you've been bringing home every Thursday night for the past month? The brunette picks her nose when you're not looking. Just so ya know.

Cordially and starvingly yours,
Loco

Drunken Irish Blogger said...

I dinnay know that Stephanie picks her nose. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe. Chera here. I'm flattered you blog about little ole me! Would love to catch a movie or have a couple of drinks or even catch an NBA game (wait, wrong city haha!) Please call me ASAP at 555-2368. Luv Ya! -Chera

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!